Resources > Repair Video Master Tips > Repair damaged video files
If your video files will occasionally fail to play because of corruption. Often the corruption will be in one small section which can be repaired by a program like Video Repair Master.
With Repair Video Master you can easily repair your damaged AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-4, RM, RMVB, ASF, WMV video files and WMA, AC3 audio files on Windows.
Download Repair Video Master and install it to your PC to experience the magical features.
Repair Video Master can repair disabled video files in such cases:
- Repair files that can't play properly.
- Repair files that truncated, broken, corrupted or damaged in some way.
- Repair files that fail to completely copy from CD, DVD or other source.
- Repair files freezed when playing.
- Repair files that won't rewind or fast forward properly.
- Repair files that the play button simply doesn't get you anywhere.
Repair Video Master supports batch repair, which will save your precious time to do more work.
Repair Video Master will generate output files parameter automatically. Save the repaired video to the same directory and add “_Repair” to the original name to distinguish them. Also you can set them for yourself.
Repair large files
With the newest version, Repair Video Master can repair AVI files even larger than 10GB. So powerful! How can you miss it?